[Openstack-operators] Newton contos 7 Dashboard denied access to user toles

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:30:13 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,
I just installed newton release either on ubuntu or centos7.
On ubuntu no issues.
On centos I can logon on dashboard only with addim users and not with
users with role "user".
If I change my demo user from role user to role admin, it can logon on
dashboard.
If I return to user role , the demo user cannot logon.
On the web page the following error is reported:

* /dashboard/project/ *

Login as different user or go back to home page
<http://10.102.184.70/dashboard/home/>

In /var/log/httpd/error_log the following is reported:

[Tue Feb 07 11:09:53.895768 2017] [:error] [pid 34823] No regions could be
found excluding identity.
[Tue Feb 07 11:09:53.896573 2017] [:error] [pid 34823] Login successful for
user "demo".

with python client I am able to obtain token with my demo user.

Please, can anyone help me ?
Regards
Ignazio