[Openstack-operators] User gets: Requested volume exceeds quota, with 8 volumes in Dashboard

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:13:05 UTC 2016

apologies again. so you said with cli everything works.

do you have both horizon and cinder and keystone in Liberty ? or mixed
versions ?

to debug this I would go in the logs of cinder api to see the requests that
returns not enough quota. I would compare the logs with the CLI case where
everything works.

Saverio