[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Install - Help

Kostyantyn Volenbovskyi volenbovsky at yandex.ru
Tue Nov 8 22:26:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

it sounds somewhat-obvious from ‘MultipleHostsWithOneIPError’ , but you have defined same IP address for infra1, compute1 and storage1.
According to your yaml definition file those are defined to be 3 physical machines/3 VMs and they can’t have same IP address.

It is fairly-likely that your intent is actually to use All-in-one setup.
As I remember this is default user_variables.yaml, but also you can check template in repo, [1]
(=there aio1 is used as machine for all roles)

BR,
Konstantin
[1] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible/blob/master/etc/openstack_deploy/openstack_user_config.yml.aio <https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible/blob/master/etc/openstack_deploy/openstack_user_config.yml.aio>