[Openstack-operators] old Juno documentation

Cristina Aiftimiei caifti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:16:55 UTC 2016

Dear all,

in the last days I'm looking around for an old link that I had on how to
configure "Provider networks with Open vSwitch"in Juno release.
I had the link
http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/networking-guide/scenario_provider_ovs.html
that now give s a nice "404"
Going to the Juno documentation - http://docs.openstack.org/juno/ - one can
lcearly see that under the "Networking Guide" there is a lin pointing to
the "wrong" release - http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/networking-guide/,
from where one can reach the:
http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/networking-guide/scenario_provider_ovs.html

None of the documents under the " Operations and Administration Guides "
point anymore to the "juno" version.

As we have still a/some testbed with the Juno version I would like to ask
you if you know of a place where "obsoleted" documentation is moved. As
there are still the installation guides for this version I would expect
that at least a trace of the Operation & Administration ones is kept.
At least as vintage collection I would like to be able to read it once more

Thank you very much for any information that you can provide,

Cristina