[Openstack-operators] OpenStack Install - Help

Rafael Azevedo raffus at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 20:20:40 UTC 2016

Guys,

Moving forward on the installation process, I've got a new error:

root at ubuntu:/opt/openstack-ansible/playbooks# openstack-ansible setup-hosts.yml

openstack-ansible setup-hosts.yml

Variable files: "-e @/etc/openstack_deploy/user_secrets.yml -e
@/etc/openstack_deploy/user_variables.yml "

ERROR! The file inventory/dynamic_inventory.py is marked as
executable, but failed to execute correctly. If this is not supposed
to be an executable script, correct this with `chmod -x
inventory/dynamic_inventory.py`.

Inventory script (inventory/dynamic_inventory.py) had an execution
error: Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/opt/openstack-ansible/playbooks/inventory/dynamic_inventory.py",
line 1304, in <module>

    output = main(**all_args)

  File "/opt/openstack-ansible/playbooks/inventory/dynamic_inventory.py",
line 1229, in main

    environment.get('container_skel')

  File "/opt/openstack-ansible/playbooks/inventory/dynamic_inventory.py",
line 1091, in _check_config_settings

    _check_same_ip_to_multiple_host(config)

  File "/opt/openstack-ansible/playbooks/inventory/dynamic_inventory.py",
line 1008, in _check_same_ip_to_multiple_host

    raise MultipleHostsWithOneIPError(*info)

__main__.MultipleHostsWithOneIPError: Both host:compute1 and
host:infra1 have address:200.49.47.167 assigned.  Cannot assign same
ip to both hosts

inventory/dynamic_inventory.py:18: Expected key=value host variable
assignment, got: argparse

=========================

And this is the content of my
/etc/openstack_deploy/openstack_user_config.yml file.

=========================

---
cidr_networks:
  container: 172.29.236.0/22
  tunnel: 172.29.240.0/22
  storage: 172.29.244.0/22

used_ips:
  - "172.29.236.1,172.29.236.50"
  - "172.29.240.1,172.29.240.50"
  - "172.29.244.1,172.29.244.50"
  - "172.29.248.1,172.29.248.50"

global_overrides:
  internal_lb_vip_address: A.B.C.D
  external_lb_vip_address: openstack.zimus.io
  tunnel_bridge: "br-vxlan"
  management_bridge: "br-mgmt"
  provider_networks:
    - network:
        container_bridge: "br-mgmt"
        container_type: "veth"
        container_interface: "eth1"
        ip_from_q: "container"
        type: "raw"
        group_binds:
          - all_containers
          - hosts
        is_container_address: true
        is_ssh_address: true
    - network:
        container_bridge: "br-vxlan"
        container_type: "veth"
        container_interface: "eth10"
        ip_from_q: "tunnel"
        type: "vxlan"
        range: "1:1000"
        net_name: "vxlan"
        group_binds:
          - neutron_linuxbridge_agent
    - network:
        container_bridge: "br-vlan"
        container_type: "veth"
        container_interface: "eth12"
        host_bind_override: "eth12"
        type: "flat"
        net_name: "flat"
        group_binds:
          - neutron_linuxbridge_agent
    - network:
        container_bridge: "br-vlan"
        container_type: "veth"
        container_interface: "eth11"
        type: "vlan"
        range: "1:1"
        net_name: "vlan"
        group_binds:
          - neutron_linuxbridge_agent
    - network:
        container_bridge: "br-storage"
        container_type: "veth"
        container_interface: "eth2"
        ip_from_q: "storage"
        type: "raw"
        group_binds:
          - glance_api
          - cinder_api
          - cinder_volume
          - nova_compute

###
### Infrastructure
###

# galera, memcache, rabbitmq, utility
shared-infra_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# repository (apt cache, python packages, etc)
repo-infra_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# load balancer
haproxy_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

###
### OpenStack
###

# keystone
identity_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# cinder api services
storage-infra_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# glance
image_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# nova api, conductor, etc services
compute-infra_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# heat
orchestration_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# horizon
dashboard_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# neutron server, agents (L3, etc)
network_hosts:
  infra1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# nova hypervisors
compute_hosts:
  compute1:
    ip: A.B.C.D

# cinder storage host (LVM-backed)
storage_hosts:
  storage1:
    ip: A.B.C.D
    container_vars:
      cinder_backends:
        limit_container_types: cinder_volume
        lvm:
          volume_group: cinder-volumes
          volume_driver: cinder.volume.drivers.lvm.LVMVolumeDriver
          volume_backend_name: LVM_iSCSI
          iscsi_ip_address: "10.196.188.10"

Since I was unable to boot normally using all bridge config [1] - see
related thread - I'm not sure if it could have caused this error.

Any idea?

Thanks a lot.

BR,

[1]: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-operators/2016-November/011986.html