[Openstack-operators] Cloud Upgrade Strategies

Silence Dogood matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Mar 2 21:58:33 UTC 2016

   - In-place Full Release upgrades (upgrade an entire cloud from Icehouse
   to Kilo for instance)

This tends to be the most likely scenario with CI/CD being almost
impossible for anyone using supported openstack components ( such as SDN /
NAS / other hardware integration pieces ).

That's not to say people don't almost always test on a test environment (
other cloud ) first.