[Openstack-operators] NSX Related queries

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:44:02 UTC 2016

Hi Clove,
Are you looking to kick-the-tires with VMware Integrated OpenStack
(VIO), or are you just looking to stand-up VMware NSX?

If the latter; what version of NSX are you referring to?

If you have NSX-V (w/NSX OVAs) you might reference [1].

Please clarify and I'll see what I can do to find you the proper
documentation.

[1] http://goo.gl/xV0SE7