[Openstack-operators] NSX Related queries

Kingshott, Daniel Daniel.Kingshott at bestbuy.com
Mon Jun 6 14:25:22 UTC 2016

I don’t have any installation docs I can share (licensing and all that)
but the folks at VMWare / Nicira should be able to provide you with the
same information.

If you are new to NSX, I’d also have a read of Scott Lowe’s blog on
learning NSX / NSX, it’s a good place to start to learn the differences
with stock neutron and NSX.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel Kingshott
Cloud Dude
(425) 623 4359 - Cell

Best Buy Co. Inc.
Technology Development Center
1000 Denny Way | 8th Floor | Seattle, WA | 98109 | USA