[Openstack-operators] kilo keystone with liberty nova

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Jan 6 16:22:51 UTC 2016

We’ve generally done staged upgrades (process documented in http://openstack-in-production.blogspot.com). For a smoother migration, we have split the changes to the service catalog to the latest API versions (e.g. Keystone V2 to V3) from the code upgrade. This allows you to have an easier rollback plan.

However, we’ve always upgraded Nova last so I can’t confirm a newer Keystone than Nova but we’ve certainly had the latest Ceilometer before we upgraded Keystone.

Tim