[Openstack-operators] [tags] Ironic tags needs update

Thiago Paiva Brito thiagop at lsd.ufcg.edu.br
Wed Jan 6 12:35:57 UTC 2016

Hello guys,

I found that the information about the maturity indicators for the
Ironic project on the Project Navigator
(https://www.openstack.org/software/project-navigator/) needs some
update.

#1 The first indicator is "Is there an install guide for this project
guide (at docs.openstack.org)?" which can be found here:
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ironic/deploy/install-guide.html

#2 The second indicator says "Number of software development kits (SDKs)
which support this project". We now have two SDK's supporting Ironic
(and the OpenstackClient one is on its way):
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackClients#python-ironicclient
(I've put it in the wiki today)
https://github.com/openstack-infra/shade/

Please, take it into account on the ops tags henceforth. The Project
Navigator is a great tool to help people assert the risk of adopting one
of our projects. From the Ironic team standpoint, it could help a lot on
building consumer trust on our service.

Whatever we can help to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible,
please, let us know.

Thank you,

--
Thiago Paiva Brito