[Openstack-operators] Compute node with different subnet

Ram Kumar ramkumarindia21 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:20:31 UTC 2016

We have three compute nodes with different subnets on the same vlan. When
we create instance, we are getting an ip from first subnet but running on
second node which is different subnet and can't ping gateway or traffic is
not going out from that instance because node is running on different
subnet. If instance is created on first node which is same subnet of that
host, we don't see any issues. Please advice how to resolve this issue?

Thanks Ram