[Openstack-operators] User Survey - Due Tomorrow

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Feb 23 05:49:18 UTC 2016

User Survey. Due Tomorrow.

Fill it out here: https://awe.sm/rAMb7

For varying values of "tomorrow" ;) ... the deadline to fill out the
survey is Wednesday, February 24 at 23:59 UTC.

Don't know what it is? Here's the spiel:

If you run OpenStack, build apps on it, or have customers with OpenStack
deployments, please take a few minutes to respond to the latest User
Survey or pass it along to your friends.

Since 2013, the user survey has provided significant insight into what
people are deploying and how they're using OpenStack. You can see the
most recent results in the October 2015 report[1].

Please follow the link and instructions below to complete the User
Survey by ***February 24, 2016 at 23:00 UTC***. If you already completed
the survey, there's no need to start over. You can simply log back in to
update your Deployment Profile, as well as take the opportunity to
provide additional input. You need to do this to keep your past survey
shorter and with more interesting questions

Take the Survey ( http://www.openstack.org/user-survey )

All of the information you provide is confidential to the Foundation and
User Committee and will be aggregated anonymously unless you clearly
indicate we can publish your organization’s profile.

Remember you can hear directly from users and see the aggregate survey
findings by attending the next OpenStack Summit, April 25-29 in Austin
(http://www.openstack.org/summit).

Thank you again for your support.

-Tom

[1]