[Openstack-operators] Mirantis Fuel Multi-Region

Federico Michele Facca federico.facca at create-net.org
Tue Nov 17 09:44:51 UTC 2015

Hi,
as said, you need to do manual changes to your deployed nodes.
then you will have to:
- synch your galera cluster across the two dc
- configure properly the load balancers
- configure the memcached configuration
- register the services of the second region on the new shared keystone

Br,
Federico

PS: I think that you can change the region name in the YAML file using fuel
cli (
https://docs.mirantis.com/openstack/fuel/fuel-7.0/user-guide.html#cli-usage),
but that won't help much honestly, being the trivial of the steps above.

--
Future Internet is closer than you think!
http://www.fiware.org

Official Mirantis partner for OpenStack Training
https://www.create-net.org/community/openstack-training

--
Dr. Federico M. Facca

CREATE-NET