[Openstack-operators] Raising the degree of the scandal

George Shuklin george.shuklin at gmail.com
Fri May 22 18:49:08 UTC 2015

On 05/17/2015 04:33 PM, Miguel Ángel Ajo wrote:
> Probably the solution is not selected to be backported because:
>
>   * It’s an intrusive change
>   * Introduces new dependencies
>   * Probably it’s going to introduce a performance penalty because
> eatables is slow.
>
> I’m asking in reviews for this feature to be enabled/disabled via a flag.

I'm understand that. All neutron/ovs stuff is horrible in term of
performance. But it makes compromise between security fix and
'concerns'. I do not worry about problem, I worry about trading security
for something else. If this is not fixed, why bother to talk about
'supported/unsupported' versions of openstack?

Btw: If it is good enough for Libre, why it is not good enough for Kilo?