[Openstack-operators] Ceph puppet module

Stuart Fox stuart at demonware.net
Mon Feb 23 19:16:51 UTC 2015

Sorry to ask a question and run, I had a busy weekend. I'll be back on the
ceph POC later today.

I'll paste some outputs from the puppet runs shortly but essentially, no
mon or osd comes up.
I had to patch several manifests to explicitly reference
/etc/ceph/ceph.conf and given that the puppet module calls a reasonable
amount of shell code, getting debug info is not easy. The puppet runs exit
correctly but no service comes up.
I'm using an almost cut'n'paste from USECASES.md, even down to keeping the
keys the same.

BR,
Stuart

--