[Openstack-operators] August 25-26 - Ops Meetup Registration Open

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Jul 8 08:06:35 UTC 2014

If you run an OpenStack cloud, please consider to join us on August 25 &
26 in San Antonio for the next Ops Meetup!

Registration is now open. Please pass the link to other OpenStack ops
folk you know:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-ops-mid-cycle-meetup-tickets-12149171499

***Please register by July 29th***

The OpenStack Ops Mid-Cycle Meetup will provide a chance to continue
conversations and dive into working groups initiatied at the first Ops
Meetup in March 2014, and followed by the Ops Meetup tracks during the
Atlanta Summit May 2014. It is intended to be a forum for people who are
currently running OpenStack clouds to congregate, swap best practices,
share ideas and give feedback. The format will primarily consist of
round table / working groups / discussion sessions, with only a small
number of presentations. The event has the following goals:

     Gather feedback on the issues that come up in running OpenStack and
work to communicate this throughout the community
     Create a forum in which to share best practices and architectures
between interested parties
     Increase constructive, proactive involvement from those running clouds

More details to come on the agenda, but you can see initial input and
notes at: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SAT-ops-meetup

The event is free to attend, but please RSVP by July 29th, so we can
plan for food and space.

Thank you to Rackspace for hosting this event!!

***Note***: This event assumes OpenStack ops knowledge and is _not_
appropriate for beginners, or a place to learn about OpenStack. The
event contains relatively few 'presentations' and is mostly a
discussion-style event. To find other OpenStack events in your area,
please visit www.openstack.org/events.

Regards,

Tom