[Openstack-operators] August 25-26 - Ops Meetup Registration Open

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Jul 14 03:35:52 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I want to finalise the agenda and start advertising it very soon. If
you're interested in running a session for the ops event, please

1) register
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/openstack-ops-mid-cycle-meetup-tickets-12149171499

2) edit https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SAT-ops-meetup and add your
name under volunteers