[Openstack-operators] Organising the next Ops Meetup

Dan Radez dradez at redhat.com
Mon Jul 7 15:04:08 UTC 2014

TShirt Signup at the bottom of the etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/SAT-ops-meetup

RDO is ordering trystack t-shirts
I put a signup on the etherpad.
Put you name down by end of the week (2014-07-11) and we should be able
to bring a shirt to San Antonio for everyone who puts their name down.

Dan Radez