[Openstack-operators] VM with a public IP

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Tue Aug 14 03:44:39 UTC 2012

I'd like to add i am not at all familiar with the quantum stack atm.  You
may want to tag this thread with quantum and ask again.  OpenStack is
slated to integrate quantum in folsom and a workable solution may exist
there.  I do think my last suggestion has some merit and i hope you give it
an honest assessment.

Cheers
   Matt