[Openstack-operators] Perl libraries for Openstack, specifically Swift?

Fri May 27 15:31:54 UTC 2011

Hi all,

is anyone working on or planning to work on Perl support for
Openstack? I will need to interface Swift from Perl soonish and am
seriously considering to side-step the S3 compatibility layer and
simply implementing Swift support natively. Someone has to do it
anyway so it might just as well be me.

Anyway, in case anyone else is interested in this, I suggest we join
forces instead of duplicating effort.

Feel free to poke me on freenode, here or off-list.

Richard