[Openstack-operators] Live-migration with nova

Công Nguyễn ntcong.it at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 03:08:34 UTC 2011

So that in oder to do live-migration, in addition to glance/swift setup, I
must setup another shared drive ? Seem to be compilcated because I wanna to
manage and store all image in glance/swift.
And btw, with glance/swift, when a VM running it run the VM image directly
in glance/swift, or it fetch the VM image from swift to its local driver