[Openstack-mentoring] [first-patch][first-talk] Mentor Jay Bryant

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 17:20:14 UTC 2018

Hello all!

My name is Jay Bryant and I am the Cloud Storage Lead for the Lenovo
Cloud Technology Center.  I am also the Cinder PTL and am active with
OpenStack Upstream Institute.  Most of my project activity has been in
Cinder, Manila, Oslo and Documentation.

I have been active in OpenStack since January of 2013 and have had the
opportunity to mentor a number of people in becoming active OpenStack
contributors.  I am happy to answer questions about your first patch,
first talk as well as questions about how to review patches or
participate in other ways.  Can even provide guidance in getting your
accounts set up and CLAs signed.

I am based in Rochester, Minnesota so I am at UTC -6.

My IRC nick is jungleboyj .  I am pretty much always attached to IRC so
please feel free to ping me any time between 9 am and 9 pm Central
time.  You can find me in the #openstack-mentoring channel or
#openstack-cinder.

I look forward to helping out anyone who needs help!

Thanks!

Jay