[OpenStack-Infra] Low Key Monday Evening Get Together

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Fri Apr 26 22:18:59 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> Just some local input..
> That is a long way to go from downtown. There are plenty of outdoor
> venues with great beer a little closer. You might want to try a
> personal favorite [1], there are ton of other breweries around odell as
> well. Hard to go wrong there. Either way, enjoy your time in Denver!
>
> [1] https://www.odellbrewing.com/taproom-denver/

Yup, I know it is a bit of a trek, but we've gone to Lowry's each of the last two PTGs in Denver. It would be great to get back. That said the forecast for Monday night/Tuesday morning continues to look less and less pleasant so I think for Monday night team activities our best bet may be to stick closer to the event venue and be indoors.

As I mentioned before I'll send concrete details once onsite, but I would expect we go to FTW Denver at this point.

Clark