[OpenStack-Infra] Low Key Monday Evening Get Together

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 02:39:32 UTC 2019

Just some local input..
That is a long way to go from downtown.  There are plenty of outdoor venues
with great beer a little closer. You might want to try a personal favorite
[1], there are ton of other breweries around odell as well.  Hard to go
wrong there.  Either way, enjoy your time in Denver!

[1] https://www.odellbrewing.com/taproom-denver/