[OpenStack-Infra] Low Key Monday Evening Get Together

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Sun Apr 28 17:27:39 UTC 2019

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019, at 3:19 PM, Clark Boylan wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, at 7:40 PM, Wesley Hayutin wrote:
> > Just some local input..
> > That is a long way to go from downtown. There are plenty of outdoor
> > venues with great beer a little closer. You might want to try a
> > personal favorite [1], there are ton of other breweries around odell as
> > well. Hard to go wrong there. Either way, enjoy your time in Denver!
> >
> > [1] https://www.odellbrewing.com/taproom-denver/
>
> Yup, I know it is a bit of a trek, but we've gone to Lowry's each of
> the last two PTGs in Denver. It would be great to get back. That said
> the forecast for Monday night/Tuesday morning continues to look less
> and less pleasant so I think for Monday night team activities our best
> bet may be to stick closer to the event venue and be indoors.
>
> As I mentioned before I'll send concrete details once onsite, but I
> would expect we go to FTW Denver at this point.

Zuul has been confirmed. Given that, I'm more than happy to have an Infra + Zuul team gathering Monday evening. We can celebrate Gertty's birthday and Zuul's confirmation :)

Let's meet in front of the big blue bear statue at the convention center at 6:45pm Monday evening. From there we'll go to FTW Denver. Unfortunately, the weather calls for heavy rain and possibly snow Monday night so Lowry seems like a bad choice Monday. I'm told that we can wait inside of the convention center near the bear (it is public space) which is probably a good idea if it is pouring rain.

Looking forward to seeing you there!
Clark