[OpenStack-Infra] [Fuel] [Plugins] Propose to add new projects

Mateusz Matuszkowiak mmatuszkowiak at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 30 09:38:20 UTC 2016

Hi openstack-infra team,

I’d like to propose to add two new repositories for fuel plugins, which the code can already be seen on a “private” repository.
The plugins would be:
- fuel-plugin-detach-swift (current repo: https://github.com/SmartInfrastructures/fuel-plugin-detach-swift)
- fuel-plugin-tacker (current repo: https://github.com/michalskalski/fuel-plugin-tacker)

Basically both of them met the following criteria:
- development of the plugin has already started,
- code is available under the open source license,
- current repository do not contain any binary files,
- plugin will support more than one Fuels version,
- there are plans to setup CI.

Please let me know if there are any objections on adding these projects. If no, then I’ll propose the patch.

Thanks.

Regards
--
Fuel DevOps