[OpenStack-Infra] InfraCloud Project, Weekly Status Update - March 29th 2016

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Mar 29 18:52:10 UTC 2016

On 2016-03-29 02:29:53 -0400 (-0400), Cody A.W. Somerville wrote:
[...]
>   c. HPE networking team will begin setting up network as requested and
> working with Verizon to provision requested /48 space block.
[...]

Per subsequent conversation it may end up being just a /56, but
that'll still be plenty for our current plans (apparently since
Verizon is the one allocating, they only got a /48 for the entire
"ecopod" and want to be able to divvy some of it up amongst other
residents besides infra-cloud).