[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins job builder status report

Kien Ha kienha9922 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 21:41:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

This week, I have:
- Add valid set of options parameter to convert xml
- Update TestFairy plugin
- Update support for BuildResultTrigger plugin
- Update FSTrigger plugin
- Update JaCoCo plugin
- Clean up import helpers in publishers
- Update grails plugin
- Update sbt plugin to use convert_mapping_to_xml
- Update build-discarder to use convert xml
- Update TAP plugin
- Update TestNG plugin

Next week:
- continue to work and add "valid set of options parameter" to convert xml
- update Clang Scan-build plugin
- update RunDeck plugin
- update scoverage plugin

Attached below is a link to my JJB project proposal document with a
complete table of plugins that I have worked on and weekly work log found
at the bottom of the document [1].

Regards,
Kien Ha

[1]