[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins job builder status report

Kien Ha kienha9922 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 03:46:07 UTC 2016

Hello,

This week, I have:
- Update TestFairy plugin
- Update clang scan build
- Update check for valid attributes for SonaType CLM
- Update RunDeck plugin to use convert xml
- Update scoverage plugin to use convert xml
- Update DRY plugin to use convert xml function
- Update clamav plugin to use convert xml
- Update WhiteSource plugin
- Update Repo plugin to use convert_mapping_to_xml
- Update live-screenshot plugin to use convert xml
- Update Logfilesizechecker to use convert xml
- Update MongoDB plugin

Next week, I plan on:
- updating gitlab trigger to support "trigger-open-merge-request-push"
options
- removing fail_required parameter from convert_mapping_to_xml function
after a few plugins that uses this function reviewed and merged.

Linked below is my JJB project proposal document with a complete table of
plugins that I have worked on and weekly work log found at the bottom of
the document [1].

Regards,
Kien Ha

[1]