[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins job builder status report

Dong Ma winterma.dong at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 07:28:55 UTC 2016

Hi Kien,

What I thought is the changes made to convert to xml function have been
updated to a lot of plugins, also some plugins have not been updated. So if
we have a spec to keep why and how to use the convert to xml function and
which plugins have been updated, which not, it will be great. But it's not
must needed, just my opinion.

Thanks,
Dong