[OpenStack-Infra] Change of Public Key

Xicheng Chang mr.xchang at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:55:55 UTC 2015

Hi Lyz,

The "third party testing doc" recommends that 3rd party CI accounts should
be added to the Third Party CI mail filter list
<https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270> by contacting
coordinators. Is there a group email address for those coordinators or
should I just send an email to all of them?

Thanks,
Xicheng

--
*-Xicheng Chang*