[OpenStack-Infra] Change of Public Key

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Jul 21 19:05:37 UTC 2015

On 07/17/2015 12:55 PM, Xicheng Chang wrote:
> Hi Lyz,
>
> The "third party testing doc" recommends that 3rd party CI accounts should
> be added to the Third Party CI mail filter list
> <https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/270> by contacting
> coordinators. Is there a group email address for those coordinators or
> should I just send an email to all of them?
>

> Thanks,
> Xicheng

Hi Xicheng:

Anyone on this list can help you if you provide the name of the gerrit
ci account: https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/440,members

I am on this list and can help you if you provide the name of the gerrit
ci account.

I can't speak for the others on this list but for something like this I
prefer if someone talks to me on irc.

Thanks,
Anita.
irc nick: anteaya