[OpenStack-Infra] Change of Public Key

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Thu Jul 16 03:48:09 UTC 2015

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Jerry Zhao <xyzjerry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I am afraid this account was created long ago through email request instead of the procedure mentioned in the doc, so I don't have the password to login Gerrit with.

I see. Since we switched to self-service accounts the only process we
have for editing information is for you to create a new CI account
using the self-service process I linked to in the last email. You'll
want to go ahead and do that and update your system to use the new
account.

Let us know when you've done this so we can then take care of cleaning
up the old account.