[OpenStack-Infra] Update to OpenDaylight Jenkins user

Andrew Grimberg agrimberg at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jun 4 21:31:15 UTC 2014

I received a request from one of my OpenDaylight / OpenStack devs (Kyle
Mestery) informing me that we're being asked to update the display name
of our CI system (currently it's 'OpenDaylight Jenkins').

When I had originally requested a stream access [1] account I had
provided just a preferred username (odl-jenkins), email address
(odl-openstack at opendaylight.org) & SSH pubkey.

Unfortunately my local records were not clear and I couldn't remember
what exactly I had done and forgot that a user hadn't been created
directly in LaunchPad and so I went and did that and I've also attached
the same email address. Of course, logging in to Gerrit using that
account won't allow me to configure that account to have the uid of
odl-jenkins. Could I get some help to merge the two gerrit accounts that
now exist?

The first one is identified as a full name of 'OpenDaylight Jenkins',
email address: odl-openstack at opendaylight.org and has an SSH pubkey of
'ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAztcqByxj
+6H3Vb78ZZN8FTbritMUBssYGxNdjdbhYJk60hQq/D4adWf4RAf3F6FGKhWCZAqPMdHFyZNjHsWUJJZGs68B0fA/jnlU1CQTeD3cf2olgXYE8X/h1c1LW1iPYndFm8JSmz3b8FigIcMEekTxlQzLOtToWoUPiLkrG/esk1lUd2FUapEay03iId9cERSTBtiAGVzw5K5E5HYotzriQnugcOkTxQilbXNBbg+m1YshC7wFlGHpOQHTtG+BhznXtmlFRXQTcOiwtp5f9PJgIyzeOMNN45i/Dbl4lAQpTqf/OklMh4CSK+LaHlJ1MgaKfb5Qk3NXdGTsKhOGvQ== odl-jenkins at opendaylight.org'

This account is in the 'Voting Third-Party CI' group. As there is no
LaunchPad ID attached to it I can't get in to modify the display / full
name.

The newly created account is account_id 11779

With a Full Name of 'OpenDaylight CI' (what I've been asked to change
the display name to), email address of odl-openstack at opendaylight.org,
same SSH pubkey. This account has a launchpad identity associated with
it.

If I could get the accounts merged that would be helpful so that I can
manage the display name as requested.

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2014-February/000803.html

Thanks,