[OpenStack-Infra] Dedicated user for OpenDaylight integration

Andrew Grimberg agrimberg at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Feb 11 20:11:29 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I'm the admin in charge of the OpenDaylight infrastructure and I'm
trying to help the project get setup to do the third-party testing that
is needed for the ML2 driver to be accepted into OpenStack.

I'm sending a note requesting a dedicated user with stream access be
setup as per your "requesting a service account" section of this:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html

Here's the SSH pubkey that we would like to use:

--[cut]--

ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAztcqByxj
+6H3Vb78ZZN8FTbritMUBssYGxNdjdbhYJk60hQq/D4adWf4RAf3F6FGKhWCZAqPMdHFyZNjHsWUJJZGs68B0fA/jnlU1CQTeD3cf2olgXYE8X/h1c1LW1iPYndFm8JSmz3b8FigIcMEekTxlQzLOtToWoUPiLkrG/esk1lUd2FUapEay03iId9cERSTBtiAGVzw5K5E5HYotzriQnugcOkTxQilbXNBbg+m1YshC7wFlGHpOQHTtG+BhznXtmlFRXQTcOiwtp5f9PJgIyzeOMNN45i/Dbl4lAQpTqf/OklMh4CSK+LaHlJ1MgaKfb5Qk3NXdGTsKhOGvQ== odl-openstack at opendaylight.org

--[/cut]--

If possible, I would like to use the following username (if possible)
odl-jenkins

The display name can be: OpenDaylight Jenkins

The email to use for the account should be
odl-openstack at opendaylight.org as that will route to the appropriate
people.

If you have any questions please let me know!
-Andy-

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Systems Administrator