[OpenStack-I18n] Translation statistics from directly uploaded po files?

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 23:10:40 UTC 2017

> You can see an individual stats in Zanata, https://translate.openstack.
> org/profile/view/{username}
> The time range is limited in Version 3.9, but we had improved it in 4.0
>
> e.g.
> https://translate.openstack.org/profile/view/aeng

We can access the same information at
https://translate.openstack.org/profile/ .
Is this the official URL?

Returning to the original topic, generally speaking, I would say that we
should avoid using PO file upload to translate strings because it
potentially overwrites translations from others without checking anything.
If your language team has multiple translators and you don't coordinate all
translation works from all translators, it is high discouraged.

Akihiro