[OpenStack-I18n] Translation statistics from directly uploaded po files?

Alex Eng aeng at redhat.com
Thu Oct 5 21:26:46 UTC 2017

You can see an individual stats in Zanata,
https://translate.openstack.org/profile/view/{username}
The time range is limited in Version 3.9, but we had improved it in 4.0

e.g.
https://translate.openstack.org/profile/view/aeng

On Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 9:20 PM, İşbaran Akçayır <isbaran at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> They both ignore uploaded translations and show total number of
> translations translated with Zanata's editor.
> I can see last months stats in Stackalytics
> Zanata dashboard shows 0 in "today,this week,this month" tabs which is
> also not true in any case.
>
> Thanks

> > Hello Alex,
> >
> > For a userI think in Stackalytics stat calc
> > :
> > http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/stackalytics/tree/
> stackalytics/processor/zanata.py#n37
> >

> > İşbaran,
> >
> > Do u see translation stat in Stackalytics?
> >

> > With many thanks,
> >
> > /Ian
> >

> > Alex Eng wrote on 10/5/2017 7:11 PM:
> >
> > For a project or for a user?
> >
> > Alex Eng
> >
> > On 5 Oct. 2017 17:59, "Ian Y. Choi" <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> İşbaran, a Turkish translator asked me whether it is possible to get
> total
> >> translation count from Zanata
> >> for translations in uploaded po files or not.
> >>
> >> I don't have knowledge on this, but would some get comments on this?
> >>

> >> With many thanks,
> >>
> >> /Ian

ALEX ENG

SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, team lead

globalisation tooling, customer platform

Red Hat Asia-Pacific Pty Ltd <https://www.redhat.com/>

Brisbane, Australia

aeng at redhat.com    M: +61423353457     IM: aeng
<https://red.ht/sig>