[OpenStack-I18n] language specific view in Zanata

Robert Simai robert.simai at suse.com
Tue Oct 11 16:00:39 UTC 2016

Hi,

as a translator for a specific language I'm mostly interested to make sure
that all relevant projects and files for my language are complete.
Unfortunately in Zanata I need to access my files through

Project
-> Version
->-> Languages
->->-> Documents

to finally see how we're doing. I'd clearly prefer to start with my language
and have a more plain view of all projects (or better documents) and their
status.

Does anyone know if that's achievable in Zanata or would that be an
enhancement request?

To not consequently stringfreeze is annoying but this would at least
mitigate the situation and not require clicking through each and every
project, even they were known to been at 100% translated before ...

   Robert