[Openstack-i18n] Translation priority for Mitaka

KATO Tomoyuki tomo at dream.daynight.jp
Mon Feb 29 14:25:15 UTC 2016

Hi team,

Once again, to be exact, with resource names on Zanata.

> It's time to update our translation priority [1].
> Here is my draft as high priority. Any comments are welcome.

OpenStack Dashboard
 - horizon/master/*
 - django_openstack_auth/master/django
 - Essential Plug-ins [TBD]
    - trove-dashboard/master/*
    - sahara-dashboard/master/*

 Note: once stable/mitaka is cut, we should translate stable/mitaka.

Documentation
 - openstack-manuals/master/install-guide
    + openstack-manuals/master/common (for get_started and glossary and so on)
   # Install Guide for Mitaka
 - openstack-manuals/master/user-guide
    + openstack-manuals/master/common (for some cli_* and dashboard_* files)
   # End User Guide
 - api-site/master/api-quick-start
   # API Guide

 Note: stable/mitaka will not be cut for a while
       because of the different release cycle

Regards,
KATO Tomoyuki