[Openstack-i18n] Translation of Nova

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Sep 21 15:40:02 UTC 2015

Hi, John

I put nova project as the first non-user interface project in Liberty
translation.
I set nova.pot as "required to be translated" and set nova-log-* as
"optional to be translated".
I understand nova.pot contains all user facing messages. But I don't clear
what kinds of messages they are.
Could you explain what kinds of messages nova.pot includes and how these
messages are visible to end users ?

There is another mail thread[1] discussing that python-openstackclient
should be high priority to translate.
And other clients such as python-novaclient are deprecating and should not
be translated or lower priority to be translated.

I know you are busy with the RC1 cut.
When you are available, help to share some inputs.
Thank you.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

[1]