[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed May 13 20:05:04 UTC 2015

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 4:05 PM, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
> The last thread on this topic is:
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2015-March/thread.html#966
> The challenge is to find people to plan the service for better
> maintainability,
> communicate with the rest of the team (including the i18n, infra teams),
> and maintain the infra.

I'm not sure how many of you will be at the summit next week, but I've
rallied some of my peers on the OpenStack Infrastructure team to
participate in the "I18n - Building Translation Platform" session on
Monday during the summit and this will be one of our agenda items.

Details in my email to the Infrastructure list today is here:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2015-May/002758.html

If you can't attend but have input outside of the existing threads,
please let me know and I'll be sure to bring it up during the session.
Things like scripts and procedures (Were updates done to keep
translations and DevStack itself fresh? How often?) used by the
maintainer of past instances would be very valuable for us.