[Openstack-i18n] Horizon translation check site

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sun May 10 23:05:15 UTC 2015

<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','tomo at dream.daynight.jp');>>:

> Hi team, Motoki-san,
>
> We did not have Horizon translation check site
> for Kilo release cycle from my understanding.

Yes, I did not announce it for Kilo release from several reasons.

> We previously discussed this topic in this ML.
> Do we have a conclusion? Need more discussion?

The last thread on this topic is:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2015-March/thread.html#966
The challenge is to find people to plan the service for better
maintainability,
communicate with the rest of the team (including the i18n, infra teams),
and maintain the infra.

Doug stepped up for volunteer in the thread.
More involvement including you would be appreciated.

Akihiro