[Openstack-i18n] [OpenStack-docs] Translating RST source with Sphinx builds

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Feb 6 07:30:20 UTC 2015

Thanks, Anne.
I finally generate HTML pages in English and in Chinese.

Do we want to use the same command (i.e. tox) to build different language
documents?
I use "sphinx-build -D language='zh_CN'" to generate Chinese document.
If we want to use tox to build translated documents, tox.ini needs to be
modified a little.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)

<openstack-i18n at lists.openstack.org