[Openstack-i18n] translation member coordination

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Mon Sep 29 08:10:01 UTC 2014

Hello, Frans

Thank you for working on doc translations and coordinating.
As a coordinator, it's ok to have the translation plan of your own team.

If you are working on doc translation,
this link may be helpful to you.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/I18nTeam/docs-translation
The table describes the characters of each document and the priorities we
set based on the stableness, size and etc.

As to Horizon translation, if you cannot catch this release, it's OK.
You will still have chances to merge dashboard translation into Juno
release in the future.
Just pay attention to the mailing list.

We have I18n meetings bi-weekly.
See here: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/I18nTeamMeeting
If the time slot is available for you, welcome to attend.
You could communicate with other languages coordinators there.

Best regards
Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)