[OpenStack-docs] [opsntack arch design] why not ceph is recommended for shared storage

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Oct 16 13:54:08 UTC 2017

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:16:37PM +1100, Blair Bethwaite wrote:
:Hi Chengwei,
:
:Sounds like a bug or oversight in the doc. I suggest you find the
:"Found An Error? Report A Bug" link at the bottom of the page and file
:a bug for this.

Agreed, I've been using ceph for image storage w/ live migration for
years (as I belive have many others).  It works quite well.

-Jon

:Best regards,
: