[OpenStack-docs] [opsntack arch design] why not ceph is recommended for shared storage

Ben Silverman tersian at rocketmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:01:51 UTC 2017

Yes, merely an oversight. Open a bug, I’ll get it fixed.

-B

On 10/16/17, 6:54 AM, "Jonathan Proulx" <jon at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

    On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 10:16:37PM +1100, Blair Bethwaite wrote:
    :Hi Chengwei,
    :
    :Sounds like a bug or oversight in the doc. I suggest you find the
    :"Found An Error? Report A Bug" link at the bottom of the page and file
    :a bug for this.

    Agreed, I've been using ceph for image storage w/ live migration for
    years (as I belive have many others).  It works quite well.

    -Jon

    :Best regards,
    :