[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-dev][ptls][doc] Doc CPL update

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Apr 25 13:16:57 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

In light of the unfortunate news with OSIC, the documentation team has been hit pretty hard. As a result, we need more than ever for our documentation liaisons to step up and help us out.

However, looking at this list[1] it is unfortunately clear that a lot of people listed are a part of the OSIC work.

If your name is on this list, and you are unable to continue your role as documentation liaison for Pike, please contact the PTL of your project to arrange for there to be a new representative.

PTLs – could you please help us out and make sure there is a new assigned liaison to the role so that we don’t have any issues when it comes to release time.

Thank you to everyone for your cooperation during this difficult time.

Alex

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Documentation