[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] Docs summit etherpad

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Tue Apr 25 10:12:25 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I have created an etherpad for the doc team members attending the summit: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/docs-summit

Please put your name in the ‘Attendees’ section if you are planning to be at the summit.

I have included a short list of the talks and forum sessions relevant to documentation for your convenience.

I am also planning to organize a dinner on the Monday or Tuesday evening with members of the documentation team that are able to attend. Please put your name down if you wish to come to a team dinner, and what night suits you best.

If you are attending, and there are other sessions you recommend people attend, please include them on the list ☺

Thanks,

Alex