[OpenStack-docs] [openstack-doc] New forum topic

Alexandra Settle a.settle at outlook.com
Thu Apr 27 09:46:48 UTC 2017

Hi team,

I just want to bring to everyone’s attention a new forum topic that Ildiko helped me come up with and create yesterday: https://www.openstack.org/summit/boston-2017/summit-schedule/events/18939/openstack-documentation-the-future-depends-on-all-of-us

In light of everything, I think it’s really important that we start reaching out to our audience(s) in any way possible, and this is a great way to do so.

Massive thank you to Ildiko for being a big help and being supportive during this transition.

If anyone can think of anything they would like Ildiko or myself to talk about during this Forum session, please let me know ☺ Also – if anyone can think of new ways to reach out to potential new contributors, ping me! Let’s chat ☺

Thanks,

Alex