[OpenStack-docs] Diagram recommendations for Openstack Contributor Guides

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Fri May 13 18:08:47 UTC 2016

YES! As long as your tool of choice creates diagrams that meet the
guidelines, which shouldn't lean toward any particular tool, use it.
Diagrams often assist knowledge transfer in ways not possible with just
words, so let's make contributions easier rather than harder. Also, we
should consider review options for diagrams similar to my suggestions for
general content. If someone contributes a technically accurate diagram,
almost anyone can modify it to meet guidelines.